Surveys say majority of Indians feel India is on the right path, things are slowly but surely getting better. People feel the country’s leadership can be trusted even if people do not agree with every action, they work hard and do want to bring about transformative change to lives of all Indians.
So you would ask WHO WOULD WANT TO ASSASSINATE PRIME MINISTER MODI… and the simple answer is many many individuals and organizations:
- Maoists – they wanted to do a Rajiv Gandhi type assassination.
- Pakistan’s ISI and even its defence services.
- Numerous Islamic terrorist or terrorist sympathizer organizations. Several in Kashmir, Kerala and elsewhere both in India and outside.
- Numerous separatist and terror organisations in India.
- Foreign NGOs. They were sending so much money but now government of India is closing monitoring them. Per reports, much was spent in conversions, recruiting and inciting protests and numerous other anti-national activities.
- Some say China and Russia – but this is hard to accept but certainly a possibility.
- Some members of opposition parties.
- Could be even individuals in the ruling party?
- Some Western governments – they may be feeling that India is getting strong and may be hard to control?
- Corrupt politicians, bureaucrats and individuals of the public.
- Many many more…
MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE ON HIS LIFE. LET US HOPE NO SUCH THING EVER HAPPENS…
- 12 Jun 2018