Elections are won and lost by parties. But the recent continuous string of only wins by 1 party who is disliked by liberal journalists has brought out extreme reactions:
* Indian Express journalist Naweed Iqbal says “This whole country is one giant cow-belt”.
* To this the response was, “this is better than being a cow-slaughtering belt like the Congress youth leaders depicted live.”
* Another said, “Are you calling all of us cows? In that case, we should be happy!”
* Another said, “Karnataka was a cow-belt before English language existed” – a true statement.
* A famous former JNU student says, fame said, “After the UP election, I was clinically depressed for 7 – 8 months. Now, the continual wins has lost its shock value for me.”
So lopsided wins by one party is bringing heartburns to some citizens and some in the media …
- 16 May 2018
On Women’s Day, Kanhaiya was speaking of azaadi to women… really. But here is what really happened. Parmeshwari Kamlesh, in June 2015, as a former JNU student scolded Kanhaiya Kumar for for urinating in public. Per her Facebook remarks, Kanhaiya refused to apologize to her, and instead threatened her with dire consequences, and even showed her a girl his private parts amongst other things. Parmeshwari then complained, who after a full investigation issued a rebe order numbered 77/CP/2015 on October 16, 2015 ni which the Proctor found Mr. Kanhaiya guilty of ‘misbehaving with an Ex-student (Female)’ and fined him Rs. 3000. So you decide is Kanhaiya a Hero or a Zero and Fraud?
- 13 Mar 2016